Delivery Time: 1~24 hours
How to download: Download Link
iRightMouse Pro Standard - 1 Mac is only valid for Mac, please choose right version.
The right-click extension on a Mac computer can create, send/copy files to a location, quickly open common directories, customize folder icons, copy paths, enter paths in terminal/iTerm/VSCode, show hidden files, delete files completely, Cut and paste files, Baidu translation, Google translation, right-click screenshots, annotations, stickers, etc.
Some of the functions of "Super Right Click" are borrowed from the Windows system, and there are also new functions created by the developers themselves. In general, the functions are complete and fast to use. It is currently the most powerful right-click tool on Mac. It is definitely a must-have for Mac users. ready.
1. Newly designed App interface design, new architecture, better experience!
2. It has the function of obtaining full disk permissions at one time, saving the trouble of obtaining permissions every time you create a new file, etc.
3. Supports use on external disks
4. It has the function of converting pictures to macOS icon sets (select the pictures and convert them to 16×16, 32×32, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512, 1024×1024 icon sets)
5. Convert to iOS icon set (select the picture to convert it to: iPhone icon set (29×29, 40×40, 58×58, 57×57, 114×114, 120×120, 180×180); iPad icon Groups (29x29, 40x40, 50x50, 58x58, 80x80, 100x100, 72x72, 76x76, 144x144, 153x153, 160x160); Apple Watch Icons Group (48×48, 55×55, 58×58, 87×87, 80×80, 88×88, 172×172, 196×196)
6. Enter the terminal/iTerm2, you can choose to open in a new window or open in a new tab
7. The cutting function can choose "Hide the cut file" or "Do not hide the cut file"
8. Better stability
9. Follow-up will continue to update and add new functions according to user needs
10. Innovate the new file function through the window
11. Complete deletion can choose "reconfirm" or "do not confirm again"
12. Enter the path or open the file with Terminal/iTerm2/VsCode/Sublime Text/Emacs/Clion/CotEditor/HBuilderX/PhpStorm/PyCharm/Typora/WebStorm/IDEA/Android Studio/AppCode/DataGrip/GoLand/Rider/RubyMine
13. Support hide menu bar function
14. VS Code insiders on Macs that support M1 chips